As i leave for T.O. next week i will be very busy the whole time down there.I started my presnttation all over again from scratch only to have it all disappear on me!I hate that when that happens(more then a few times now) i am guesing i will finally have to take a course after all if i ever want to truly master these machines...well folks peace love & happiness to you all,& have a great day eh!I watched 20/20 tonight & it had a bunch of high-school kids that posted a video called R U Listening on You-Tube.Turnes out the president was listening & stepped in to help...Wow i think...but what about all the dyeing kids over in Africa each & every hour,second-YES SECOND's!UNIVERSAL TESTING & TREATMENT MUST BE INIATED ASAP!!!
Friday, March 20, 2009
Economy Stressing Many-Overwhelming Kids =20/20 Review By James JC Gough
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment