Wednesday, September 20, 2006

just for today,clean and serene,finaly!~~

st for today
Well now i am bloggin here as well as a few othwer places and i will use this opurtunity to blog about HIV-AIDS issues and what living with hiv is like. Currently i am single male 43 yrs old.I have had hiv since 2001 and have done talks at group homes schools and universitys on safe sex and living with hiv.I try to take a harm reduction approach,promote safe sex and condom use.I am currently trying to start a non prophit charity called The Caravan of Hope,which will consist of me along with 11 other hiv+ persons from all wals of life and all races,we will stop in cities and devides into teams (12devided by 4=3)this is so we can talk to as many schools in each city as possable,i still need 6 more hiv+ persons and a RV or Tour Bus or Motorhome anyone looking to join me just email me at jamesgsud@hotmail.com or try writing to me at james gough c/o caravan of hope ,715 burton ave #2sudbury ont can. p3c 4L3 GODBless all those out there still fighting their own battles,peace all !!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: